Boys & Girls Volleyball Classes
Unlimited Sports Action is committed to the development, growth and maturity of players in the sport of volleyball and in life. Our goal is to make sure that athletes aspire to the levels of skill and competition that they are fully capable of reaching whether it be JV, Varsity or a Travel Club experience.
Our clinics will focus on all aspects of the game and develop all-around fundamentals, proper technique and strength in:
- Passing, setting, attacking, and serving
- Individual skills development
- On-the-court game situations
- Builds teamwork and friends
- Creates a fun environment
Volleyball Class/Clinic Schedule
|Boys Volleyball Clinic||Sunday||7:00pm - 8:30pm||Grades 6 - 8||11/9 - 11/30||4||$200||Click Here|
|Girls Volleyball Clinic||Sunday||7:00pm - 8:30pm||Grades 6 - 8||11/9 - 11/30||4||$200||Click Here|
|Boys Volleyball Clinic||Monday||6:00pm - 7:00pm||Grades 6 - 8||12/1 - 12/22||4||$140||Click Here|
Clinics will be divided by skill level. Younger & older players welcome to sign-up for any clinics.
Call Unlimited Sports Action to discuss skill level & the right clinic for you. Minimum players 5 per session.
- Division 1 Volleyball Player at Niagara University
- CYO Assistant Coach
- Power clinics and conditioning for Middle School and High School Volleyball athletes
- Currently play competitive co-ed leagues: Sand and Court
- Volleyball experience 20+ years