Spring Girls Volleyball Classes Grades 4-8
Unlimited Sports Action is committed to the development, growth and maturity of players in the sport of volleyball and in life. Our goal is to make sure that athletes aspire to the levels of skill and competition that they are fully capable of reaching whether it be Junior, Varsity or a Club experience.
Every second you spend on the court, whether in practice, competition, or just playing a pick up game, you are continually creating or building upon habits.
Develop correct skills early, when you first start playing the game because it’s much more difficult to change technique once habits have been formed.
Our 9-week program will focus on all aspects of the game and develop all-around fundamentals, proper technique and strength in:
- Passing, setting, attacking and serving
- Individual skills development
- On-the-court game situations
- Builds teamwork and friends
- Creates a fun environment
- Division 1 Volleyball Player at Niagara University
- CYO Assistant Coach
- Power clinics and conditioning for Middle School and High School Volleyball athletes
- Currently play competitive co-ed leagues: Sand and Court
- Live and breathe Volleyball for 20+ years
|4th & 5th||March 31|
|Mondays||7:00 pm - 8:30 pm||$399 for 10 sessions||Click Here|
|6th - 8th||April 1,8,22,29|
|Tuesdays||7:00 pm - 8:30 pm||$359 for 9 sessions||Click Here|
MONDAY SESSION-NO CLASS 4/14,4/21,5/26
TUESDAY SESSION-NO CLASS 4/15,6/3
**All skill levels welcome! **
Individual consultation with the Instructor (or Coach) to discuss & identify skill development and goals.