Description: Toddler Time is an active Open Play for Boys & Girls (Ages 2 – 5). Each week will have a different setup of activities. The indoor turf field will be setup with various activities (ex. basketball hoops, mini golf course, soccer goals and balls, etc). Improve your child’s motor skills and engage them in physical activity! Your child can play whichever station they want, whenever they want! This is a great option for children that need to get out of the house and run around while having fun playing sports! Please note that there is no instruction. Families have the option to request a sport/activity in advance. Each Toddler Time is 1 hour long and is offered multiple times a week. Parents/Caretakers MUST be present. We encourage all parents/caretakers to play with their children. Parents/Caretakers need to keep an eye on the behavior and safety of their children. This program is on a first come, first serve basis.
Children will have their choice(s) of Sports or Activities to play on the Field. Sports and Activities include:
- Basketball, Soccer, Mini Golf, Obstacle Courses, Track & Field, Bounce Houses, Gymnastics, and much more!
Winter Open Play Schedule
|Day||Time||No Open Play|
|Tuesday||10:30am – 11:30am||4/14|
|Wednesday||10:30am – 11:30am||4/15|
|Thursday||2:45pm – 3:45pm||4/9, 4/16|
*Monthly Membership Options (Expires after 1 month of purchase)
- 4 Classes: $120.00 Per Child
- 8 Classes: $230.00 Per Child
To Purchase Your Membership > Please Call (516) 767-7675
*PLEASE NOTE: TODDLER TIME MEMBERSHIPS CANNOT BE USED ON TURF TIMES OR REGULAR SCHEDULED CLASSES*
Toddler Time Rules:
- Parents must provide direct supervision of their children during Open Play Days
- No food or drink is permitted on the turf, hardwood court or inflatables. No outside food or drinks are permitted.
- All participants must wear socks
- Cleats are not permitted
- You must slide feet first on the inflatable slide(s)
- No flips on any of the inflatables