Turf time is offered to our athletes when school is not in session. During any national holidays (Martin Luther King Jr. Day, etc), vacations, or parent/teacher conferences, we offer our half, extended half, and full day drop-off program.
The turf-time is a multi-sport class where we break the field down into sections and group children by age. Athletes can choose from playing baseball, dodge ball, soccer, basketball, obstacle course, and more!
Turf Tots Ages 3-6
Description: Turf Tots will consist of fun team games and activities aimed at our younger athletes. Game such as red light green light, parachute games, mini soccer, mini basketball and more! Various sports games will be played throughout the class and players will be split up into even teams.
Kings of the Turf 7-10
Description: Designed to keep our older athletes having fun on their day off from school. Games played will vary each day and can consist of basketball, baseball, dodgeball, flag football, kickball, soccer and more! Players are split-up into even teams and will play various sports games throughout the session.
Athletes are broken down by age group and will play age appropriate games and activities.
- Ages 3-4
- Ages 5-6
- Ages 7-10
Half Day – 9:30am – 12:00pm – $35
Extended Half Day (includes lunch) – 9:30am – 1:30pm – $45
Full Day (includes lunch) – 9:30am – 3:00pm – $60
2015 – 2016 Turf Time Dates
- September 14 & 15 – Recess
- September 23 – Recess
- October 12 – Columbus Day
- November 3 – Election Day/Supt’s Conference Day
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 25 & 27 – Thanksgiving Recess
- December 24, 28, 29, 30, 31 – Holiday Recess
- January 18 – Martin Luther King Day
- February 15,16,17,18,19 – Winter Recess
- March 26 & 28 – March Recess
- April 25,26,27,28,29 – Spring Recess
- May 27 – Supt’s Conference Day